Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Car Rental - Things to do to avoid traffic
Coronavirus affecting the whole world Flights have been banned since March 28, 2020, and the quarantine period has begun. As of June 1, the new era has started with the flights starting back, the facilities have been maintained in order to pass the normalization process in a healthy way, important measures have been taken to ensure social distance and hygiene. At Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport, the necessary Covid-19 measures for all journeys were also provided in this context.
How to Get to the City Center from Sabiha Gökçen Airport?
Located in Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport is located in Pendik on the Anatolian side. For this reason, it is close to many areas. Located on the European side, 40 km from Taksim, 30 km from Kadıköy and 32 km from Üsküdar Istanbul You can contact the companies that rent a car at Sabiha Gökçen Airport and make your journey in the fastest way. After a long journey, instead of getting on public transportation and waiting on your feet, you can rent a short-term or long-term car for a comfortable journey and enjoy the comfort, and go wherever you want as soon as possible.
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Car Rental
After the flights to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport, the distance value of land transportation is realized as follows according to the districts: Kadıköy 40 kilometers from Pendik Kurtköy on the Asian side Pendik is 12 kilometers away and Taksim is 50 kilometers away. It is 1.5 kilometers from the TEM highway and is easily accessible. For Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport car rental, vehicles are disinfected and hygiene kits are offered to you.
Things to Do to Avoid Traffic
1) Morning Not preferring the hours between 8.00 and 10.00 and between 18.00 and 20.00 in the evening.
2) Using navigation applications that can determine the best route according to real-time traffic flow. Because you can determine the best departure route according to the location you want to go, thanks to the application. Alternative routes created for you allow you to save time between 20% and 30%. Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport car rental You can rent vehicles with navigation devices from strong> places.
3) Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport car rentalto take a tour with a guide who knows Istanbul well and with a good vehicle.
The Best Route Between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Kadıköy
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport car rental will allow traffic as much as possible. The fastest route between Kadıköy and Sabiha Gökçen Airport is as follows:
1)From Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Pendik D100 O-4 Ankara Istanbul Proceed along the airport junction from the connection road in the direction of You will take the E80 road. Afterwards, this road will bring you to the Istanbul ring road.
3) After the Istanbul ring road, proceed along the Kozyatağı O2 connection.
4) Afterwards, after turning left from Atatürk Caddesi in the direction of Rıza Bey street, turn right in the direction of Mescitli street, and you have arrived at the headquarters of your target.
The Fastest Route Between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Taksim
1)To take the O-4/E80 road from Sabiha Gökçen Airport, turn left from the road leading to the Airport junction.
2) Follow the Istanbul – Edirne signs on the left of the fork over the airport junction and exit onto the O4/E80 road.
3) Continue on the Istanbul ring road and O-1 Turn towards /D100 road.
4) Then proceed towards Beşiktaş Karaköy exit.
5)After entering Barbaros boulevard, continue towards Beşiktaş street.
6) Continue on Dolmabahçe street road and continue towards Kadırgalar After turning right towards İnö street, You will go to nü street and you will reach your destination as soon as possible.
The Shortest Route Between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Üsküdar
Generally, the O-4 highway is preferred during peak traffic hours. For this reason, one should proceed on this route to avoid traffic jams while passing from Pendik to Kadıköy, Taksim and Üsküdar. Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport The route to be followed by a private vehicle to be arranged with car rental is as follows:
1) Deviating to the Airport junction at Sabiha Gökçen Airport Continue on the right lane.
2) Continue on the left fork where the sign Istanbul – Edirne is written and get onto the O-4/E80.
3) After entering the Istanbul ring road O-1/D100, take the road towards Çamlıca exit.
4)After continuing on the Kısıklı street road, turn right in the direction of Bağlar street.
5) You have arrived at Üsküdar district .